This two hour kayaking adventure starts with an introduction from our friendly and professional local guides who will show you how to safely paddle your kayak. You will set off on your double kayak on a leisurely paddle to see and hear about the best highlights on Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison and the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair.
How to book
- book online (keep scrolling down if you are using a mobile browser)
- Gift cards are available
- Call us on 1300 957 919 for large groups or special tours.
- Qualified Kayaking guide
- Tour photos
What to bring:
- Footwear that can get wet
- Suitable clothing for chilly conditions as needed
Go to 6 Lincoln Crescent Woolloomooloo. Then walk north towards the water past the locked chain gate. You will see a grassy area directly in front of you. This is the departure point. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start time of the tour. The tour will also finish at the same location.
The best place to park is on Bourke St (free) or on Lincoln Crescent (free until 8am – 4hr paid zone weekends or 2 hrs on weekdays). All day paid parking is available at the Secure Parking underground garage at 1 Lincoln Crescent
The nearest train station is Martin Place, then it’s a 10 to 15 minute walk through the Domain, past the Art Gallery of NSW and down the stairs to Lincoln Crescent. If you are coming from the Circular Quay area be aware that the Royal Botanic Garden gates open at 7am. Please allow additional time if you are unsure of the area or need to use the bathroom. Tours will depart on time.
- The weight limit is 180kg per double kayak.
- Single paddlers may need to share a double kayak.
- Every child under 15 must have an adult paddler on the same kayak.
- The minimum weight for lifejackets is 25kg.
- The closest toilets to the meeting point are across the road from the swimming pool 200 metres to the north. Please leave enough time to use the bathrooms as tours will depart on time.